Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It Began Thus...


One could easily take me to be one of those studious types of 'uncool' guys. I look very much like a bookworm and I daresay, I actually am. I have an army of friends, though, and we always have a gala time together. I am one of those who are shy to the point of being taken as indifferent. I love chatting with ppl but am unlikely to make the first move..

Did schooling from 'Andhra Association School' and 'St. Lawrence High School', both in Kolkata. About to graduate in Commerce from 'St. Xavier's College', Kolkata in June'06. Took CAT'05 and bagged BLACKI...


Needless to say, more than anything else, CAT-Calls ;) acted as a big lucky break for me. Much of how my life takes shape in the future has been decided by this single most important event of my life.I'll put down my bitter-sweet GD/PI experiences at the IIMs and also XLRI here in my Blog.. as these from indelible parts of my memory...Happy Reading!!!

BTW, I must add... Me an avid HARRY POTTER fan :-)

Thanks for visiting my blog :-)
Regards,
Yogi

1 comment:

Praveen Damodhar said...

WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a profile... simply superb!

just landed in ur blog thru Technorati... Will surely keep tracking ur blog frm now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails